What should eat and avoid for blood type AB ?
Blood type AB is the combination between A and B, means you eat less meat than B and less vegetable than A. It is important to avoid all kinds of fermented food because it is bad for your health. Also, you often have weak immune system, and risk of heart disease, cancer,diabetes. For people who control weight, you could eat green leafy vegetable, and a little bit of rice and bread. Also, you could focus on light exercise such as slow walking, yoga, etc.
- Food : tofu, soybean product, sardines, lamb, rabbit, deer, and turkey. You should avoid chicken, trout, turbot, and salmon because it is difficult to digest and toxic to digestive system.
- Vegetable : almost vegetables except sesame, red bean, pumpkin, and corn because it slows down insulin function.
- Fruit : almost fruit such as cranberry, cherry, pineapple, pomelo, plum, grape, etc. You should avoid banana, guava, mange, and coconut.
- Drink : recommend a glass of red wine to help strengthen the immune system, heart disease, and cancer. Also, chamomile tea and green tea to help immune reconstitution or mixed warm water with a half lemon juice in the morning to help digestion and clean intestinal system.
- Shoule eat often : sardine, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, parsley, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion, cranberry, cherry, lemon, pineapple, grape, soybean, flaxseed, wallnut, olive oil, green tea, yogurt, etc.
- Should be avoid : ham, bacon, chicken, duck, crab, turbot, trout, shirmp, dried shirmp, lobster, oyster, gourd, radish, pepper, sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, corn, cassava, red bean, green bean, banana, coconut, mango, orange, avocado, safflower, etc.
Source : https://medthai.com/อาหารตามกรุ๊ปเลือด