What should eat and avoid for blood type B ?
Blood type B is a highly resilient group of foods, means you can consume both meal and vegatable with sufficiency amount. Even blood concentration is in appropriate level but you will be easy to obese and immune deficiency. Some people may have virus infection, nervous system deficiency, or SLE but no chance to get cancer or heart disease same as blood type A. For people who control weight, you could avoid corn, sesame, beans, and tomato because they affect insulin production and metabolism. Also, you should not exercise too much and not too light such as tennis, martial arts, climbing, etc.
- Food : the proper food are rabbit, sheep, deer, turkey, chilean seabass, salmon, pomfrets, and psettodes erumei. You should avoid chicken, shrimp, crab, scallop, wheat flour, whole wheat flour, and peanuts because it affects the functioning of body system. Also, you should have milk, butter, and egg in sufficiency amount, and focus on brown rice, oat.
- Vegetable : cabbage, broccoli, onion, ginger, all green leafy vegetable because of high magnesium to prevent rash and allergy.
- Fruit : almost fruit, espectially pineapple because of high fiber and helps blood circulation. But you should avoid persimmon, pear, and pomegranate.
- Drink : ginger, green tea, ginseng, and peppermint are recommended because nourishing.
- Should eat often : lamb, goat, pomfrets, sardine, cod, cabbage, broccoli, ginger, turmeric, onion, cranberry, pineapple, plum, prune, watermelon, flaxseed, olive oil, green tea, yogurt, etc.
- Should be avoid : ham, bacon, chicken, duck, calcarifer, crab, lobster, oyster, corn, coconut, pomegranate, avocado, tomato, ketchup, gourd, carambola, radish, pepper, wheat, sesame, peanut, soybean, green bean, pistachios, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed, cashew nut, safflower, etc.
Source : https://medthai.com/อาหารตามกรุ๊ปเลือด