What should eat and avoid for blood type A ?
Blood type A will be eat the least amount of meat and most vegetable because of low stomach acid and high blood concentration. If you eat meat frequently, it will be effect blood clot and slow circulation. Also, there is the risk of cancer disease, diabetes, and the immune system does not work fully. For people who want to lose weight, a vegetarian diet will be help and it will increase immunity of your body as well. Furthermore, light exercise will be helpful such as yoga, and mediation regularly will be help when you have stress.
- Food : should be avoid meat except salmon, mackerel, cod, bass and sardines can be eat 3-4 times per week to increase protein. Not only salmon, mackerel, cod, bass and sardines will increasing protein, but also soybean or soybean milk. On the other hand, you should avoid stomateidae and psettodes erumei because of high lecithin will be effect blood clot and slow circulation.
- Vegetable : can eat both raw and coocked, espectially broccoli and onion because of high antioxidant. Also, carrot, spinach, and garlic will stimulate the immune system. And pumpkin helps stomach acid.
- Fruit : almost fruit except banana, cantaloupe, watermelon, mango, papaya, and orange because there are difficult to digest, inhibitor of the vitamins absorbtion, and gastric irritation.
- Drink : suggests tea, red wine, and coffee (coffee should drink 1 cup a day) should be drinking after meal to aid digestion. Also, you should avoid beer, soda, and soft drink because they make too much acid in stomach.
- Should eat often : Salmon, cod, sardines, broccoli, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion, lemon, pineapple, plum, prune, berry, olive oil, soybean and soybean product, walnut, green tea, etc.
- Should be avoid : pork, duck, ham, bacon, lobster, crab, anchovy, soleidae, walking catfishes, oyster, tegillarca granosa, milk and milk product, cabbage, gourd, eggplant, tomato, pepper, germ, corn, potato, banana, mango, papaya, tamarind, coconut, orange, soybean oil, cashews, pistachios, red bean, etc.
Source : https://medthai.com/อาหารตามกรุ๊ปเลือด