What should eat and avoid for blood type O ?
Blood type O will has trouble with thyroid hormone not stable, it makes fat easily. If you want to lose weight, you should avoid carbohydrate such as rice, flour, sugar, and nuts. Also, people should be careful in blood coagultion disorders by eat food that contain vitamin K. For exercise, you should focus on extreme such as running, cycling, aerobics, or swimming.
- Foods: almosts meat and seafood with high iodine but you should be careful on fat and cholesterol.
- Vegetable: almosts vegetables, espectially spinach and broccoli with high vitamin K. Not only cauliflower should be avoided cause it affects thyroid, but also pickled olives and mushroom cause it affects allergic reaction. Moreover, eggplant and potato should be avoided cause it affects joint pain.
- Fruit: almosts fruit, espectially cherry and blueberry including grape fruit. You will be avoid orange, strawberry, coconut, and cantaloupe because of the high acidity.
- Drinks: should be herbal tea such as parsley tea, peppermint tea. Tea from tea leaves, coffee, and beer should be abstained because of the high acidity.
- Should eat often: lamd, beef, cod, trout, spinach, red snapper, broccoli, parsley, seaweed, cherry, blueberry, pineapple, green tea, olive oil, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion, walnut, etc.
- Should be avoid: ham, bacon, catfish, milk and dairy product, wheat, barley, corn, cauliflower, cucumber, potato, kiwi, cantaloupe, tamarind, coconut, avocado, orange, pepper, soybean oil, peanuts, red beans, pistacios, white beans, sunflower seeds, cashews, beer, etc.
Source : https://medthai.com/อาหารตามกรุ๊ปเลือด